Alto X STONE Specifications
- Available in 12mm & 24mm thickness. Sheet size 980mm x 2450mm
- Available in 23 colours (see our colour range)
- Manufactured from 100% Polyester (60% recycled Polyester fibre, 40% virgin Polyester fibre)
- Indoor areas only
- Weight is 2.4kg / m2
- Surface finish is matt
- Fire rating is ASTM E 84 – Class A. EN13501 – Class B
- Acoustic rating is 0.45-0.90 NRC
Alto X STONE
Artworks UK have been busy….
We are proud to launch our latest product range based on the ever popular ALTO acoustic surfaces. This high performance and design led product solution was born through and innovative collaboration with XSTONE.
The base layer is Artwork’s best-selling, eco-friendly focused 12mm acoustic PET ALTO panel, with 60% recycled content.
The XSTONE element is a roll material created entirely from recycled natural stone powder, carefully processed with eco-friendly, water-based binders and features a variety of naturally textured finishes, including concrete, wood and stone.
By laminating a selection of XSTONE finishes to 12mm ALTO, adding print and v-cut details – Alto X Stone was born.
Not only does XSTONE add visual depth, texture and tactile quality, it also improves the acoustic performance level and reiterates Artworks’ passion to push forward with natural, sustainability focused products.
Check out our XSTONE range…
The engraved patterns available…
The introduction of subtle engraved linear designs can add interest to an Alto X Stone panel. Choose from one of our existing patterns or contact our design team to produce a completely bespoke option for your requirements.
A few examples of patterns on XSTONE
Alto X Stone is a collaboration between Alto Acoustic Solutions and XSTONE UK. By combining two environmentally sound products we can produce stunning acoustic surfaces for use within corporate environments.
Alto X STONE Sustainability:
- Made from up tyo 60% recycled PET
- Very low energy manufacturing process
- Each panel is made using the equivalent of 280 waste plastic bottles
- 100% recyclable at end of life
- No formaldehyde binders
- French VOC Regulation rating A+
Want to request a sample for your project?
Artworks Solutions can provide you with a free sample of our Alto Solutions products. Contact us to discuss your ideas and we can create you a bespoke sample. Call 01179 666331 or contact us to begin consultation.