Alto GRID Specifications
- Available in 12mm & 24mm thickness. Available up to 2800mm x 1225mm sheet size
- Available in 20 colours
- Manufactured from 100% Polyester. 60% recycled polyester fibre & 40% virgin polyester fibre
- Formaldehyde free
- 12mm 0.45-0.90 NRC. 24mm 0.75-0.905 NRC Acoustic rating
- ASTM E 84 – Class A. EN13501 – Class B Fire rated
- Custom in-house design and manufacture available on request
- Ply, Valchromat and veneered mdf inserts available on custom requests
- Available in kit form or assembled
- Supplied with adjustable cable fixing kits
- Full installation service or supply only
A flexible solution that matches every colour scheme, Alto GRID traps and absorbs sound between equally spaced panels. Artworks Solutions precise slot system make this a popular format and can be made up from any number of colour combinations.
Sleek and stylish solution
Fully customisable, there are three edge styles to choose from to suit your workplace design scheme. Flush junctions make this a sleek and stylish solution that adds a creative element, alongside practicality. A durable and low maintenance material, once installed Alto GRID keeps workplaces distraction-free for years to come.
High standard finish
Lighting can easily be integrated with advice from our experienced team, who are on hand to ensure a high standard finish. This configuration can be suspended from a variety of ceiling types, hung high or low above conference tables, workspaces or corridors. The geometric shape is highly contemporary and can also be interlocked with ply to embrace a natural feel.
Want to request a sample for your project?
Artworks Solutions can provide you with a free sample of our Alto Solutions products. Contact us to discuss your ideas and we can create you a bespoke sample. Call 01179 666331 or contact us to begin consultation.