Alto FORM Specifications
- Available in 12mm & 24mm thickness. Sheet size 2800mm x 1225mm
- Available in 20 colours
- Manufactured from 100% Polyester. 60% recycled polyester fibre & 40% virgin polyester fibre
- Formaldehyde free
- 12mm 0.45-0.90 NRC. 24mm 0.75-0.905 NRC Acoustic rating
- ASTM E 84 – Class A. EN13501 – Class B Fire rated
- Custom in-house design and manufacture available on request
- Lighting can be integrated internally
- Supplied with adjustable cable fixing kits
- Available with face strips in a variety of veneered, paint or printed finishes
Alto acoustic panel and timber slats sit together as the perfect couple. Alto FORM combines hard-working acoustic properties with the natural appeal of timber, to provide a dynamic wall treatment. Manufactured at our specialist facility, it can be utilised in a variety of environments such as office, retail, hospitality or even residential.
Aesthetic appeal of the combined materials
Fully customisable colours can be chosen to enhance the surrounding environment. A wide colour range of base material can be matched with a choice of four wood finishes. The aesthetic appeal of timber faces brings texture and natural materials into what can otherwise be sterile commercial spaces. Teamed with the softening properties of the Alto backing material, the effect can be transformative.
FSC certified timber
Sustainability is key for Artworks and our customers alike. No chemicals are used in the eco-friendly manufacturing process and no by-waste is generated. All timbers are from FSC certified sources and this solution is fully recyclable at the end of its life. Read our Sustainability Report to find out more.
Want to request a sample for your project?
Artworks Solutions can provide you with a free sample of our Alto Solutions products. Contact us to discuss your ideas and we can create you a bespoke sample. Call 01179 666331 or contact us to begin consultation.