Alto BLADE Specifications
- Available in 12mm & 24mm* thickness. Available up to 2800mm x 1225mm sheet size
- Available in 20 colours
- Manufactured from 100% Polyester. 60% recycled polyester fibre & 40% virgin polyester fibre
- Formaldehyde free
- 12mm 0.45-0.90 NRC. 24mm 0.75-0.905 NRC Acoustic rating
- ASTM E 84 – Class A. EN13501 – Class B Fire rated
- Custom in-house design and manufacture available on request
- Available in kit form or assembled
- Can be supplied with Alto Blade Bar fixing rail
- Supplied with adjustable cable fixing kits
- Full installation service or supply only
For corridors and open-plan work areas, Alto BLADE provides the ideal sound softener. Carefully spaced panels of precision cut material create uniform rows that naturally draw the eye through a room. You can choose colours to suit the scheme, with multiple combinations available. Cut at our in-house facility, Alto BLADE combines high quality and contemporary style.
Stop sound in its tracks!
Three edge styles allow further customisation to provide perfect integration with the interior design scheme. Choose from straight or curved edges to add an eye-catching element that will stand the test of time. These rows of acoustic material stop sound in its tracks, turning noisy communal areas into peaceful places to think and share.
An ideal environment
Working with you to create an ideal environment, lighting can also be suspended below, between or above the panels. Cabled suspension allows us to install them at a height to suit the setting, creating a visual point of interest where workers will be comfortable and productive.
Want to request a sample for your project?
Artworks Solutions can provide you with a free sample of our Alto Solutions products. Contact us to discuss your ideas and we can create you a bespoke sample. Call 01179 666331 or contact us to begin consultation.